Welcome to the 78th Comptroller Squadron (Finance Office)
Our MISSION is to Enable Team Robins Success – Through Timely, Reliable Financial Operations and Decision Support and our VISION is to provide World Class Financial Operations and Decision Support – Powered by Airmen, Fueled by Innovation, in an Environment of Continual Growth.
The 78th Comptroller Squadron provides a wide spectrum of financial services to individuals, commanders and fund managers. Our Comptroller Squadron consists of the Financial Services Flight (FMF), Financial Analysis Operations Flight (FMA), Financial Analysis Support Flight (FMAS), Comptroller Support Management, Quality Assurance (QA), Non-Appropriated Funds Oversight (NAFFA), and the Wing Staff Agencies Commander Support Staff (CSS).
Page current as of March 4, 2021
Limited walk-in hours: 8:30 a.m.- noon, Mon-Fri (Closed the first Wed of the month)
The lobby will be limited to max of 4 customers at a time and all others will be asked to remain outside to ensure we can provide proper social distancing. Masks will be required at all times in the facility. We are asking no guests/children, only the service member visit our office. The disbursing cage will be open on Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays each week from 0900 to 1200 for any cash operations that must take place.
We are still encouraging max use of Telephone, In-Person Appointments and the Comptroller Service Portal https://usaf.dps.mil/teams/SAFFMCSP/portal/SitePages/Home.aspx
All appointments will have priority over walk-in services. PCS In-Processing and Separation/Retirements will still be conducted by briefings only and members must sign up for a briefing slot on our appointment website at https://robinsfinance.setmore.com/
Our customer service number is DSN 468-4022 / Commercial: 478-926-4022.
- Use the Comptroller Service Portal (CSP) – http://usaf.dps.mil/teams/SAFFMCSP/portal/SitePages/Home.aspx CAC enabled program that can be access anywhere/anytime 24/7. This program is for regular AF members only and members must utilize an us.af.mil email address when creating use profile. CSP allows you to track your inquiry from start to finish with the finance office. It is a secure Personally Identifiable Information (PII) approved program.
- Customer Service Email for military and travel pay inquiries: email@example.com, please ensure to send your email encrypted if it contains PII data.
- Customer Service Email for civilian pay inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org, please ensure to send your email encrypted if it contains PII data.
- Unable to resolve your issue electronically? Make an appointment with the Military and Travel pay team at https://robinsfinance.setmore.com/
- Call us at DSN 468-4022, Commercial (478) 926-4022, Open 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m., Monday – Friday – Closed every First Wednesday from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. for training – Closed on all Federal Holidays and AFMC Family Days.
All new arrivals to Robins AFB should sign up/attend the Finance In-Processing Briefing within 5 duty days of arrival/in-processing of their commanders support staff (CSS). Briefings are conducted every Tuesday and Thursday at 9 a.m.. Please sign up for a briefing slot at https://robinsfinance.setmore.com/bookclass. Please ensure you bring front and back of PCS orders and amendments, any receipts over $75, Air Fare itineraries, POV shipment documentation, and TLE receipts as applicable. Ensure you arrive no earlier than 8:45 a.m. for the briefing.
Hours: 8:30 a.m.- 3 p.m. Mon- Fri
Closed: Every first Wed 8:30 - 11:30 a.m., Federal Holidays and AFMC Family Days
Commercial: (478) 926-4022
Address: 455 Byron Street, Robins AFB, GA 31098
Bldg: 376 (between MLK Blvd and Watson Ave)
Comptroller/Commander: Maj. Trevor Miller
Deputy Comptroller: Annette Bowker
Superintendent: SMSgt Tesha Martin
WSA First Sergeant: MSgt Brandon Penvose
Chief, Financial Operations: Jeffery McClain
Deputy Flight Commander: 2nd Lt. Joe McCraw