Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
78th Force Support Squadron / Military Personnel Flight
Phone: (478) 327-5666, Option 1
Hours: Mon - Fri: 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., closed on holidays
Address: 660 Macon Street, Bldg 767 Robins AFB, GA 31098
Appointments: Appointment Scheduler
*MPF is closed on holidays and the first Wednesday every month for training.*
Sponsors can request card renewals online through ID Card Oﬃce Online. Cards will be printed by the Government Publishing Oﬃce and are mailed directly to the card recipient. No in person appointment necessary.
Process for Renewing a USID Card
1. Sponsor requests a USID card renewal in ID Card Oﬃce Online,
continuing through “Family ID Cards” with the “Renew Family Member ID Card” listed as an option.
2. Once the request is successfully processed, the card will be created and mailed to the card recipient via U.S. mail.
3. An email will be sent to the sponsor and card recipient once the card is shipped directing the sponsor to acknowledge the receipt of the card via IDCO.
4. Once the sponsor acknowledges receipt of the card, the new USID card will be activated and the prior card will be terminated.
5. The prior card should then be returned to the government. The ID card may be returned to your nearest RAPIDS site, which can be found using the ID Card Office Locator, or via U.S. mail to:
DMDC – DSC
Attn: USID Card Returns
2102 E 21st Street N Wichita, KS 67214
6. If the renewal request is not approved or fails, the card recipient will receive an email.
For more information, visit the DOD Common Access Card website here.