The Robins Tax Center will be open Feb. 10, 2020, for active duty, guard and reserve members, along with retirees with a $69,000 or less adjusted gross income.
The Georgia Air National Guard’s 116th Air Control Wing vice wing commander, Col. Amy Holbeck, will take command Jan. 12, 2020, earning her the recognition as first female wing commander in the history of the Georgia Air National Guard.
The 431st Supply Chain Management Squadron is the recognized leader in recruiting, hiring, training, and developing all the newly-hired individuals who will become professionals in the fields of logistics and sustainment operations.The squadron puts new hires on a three-year training program using on-the-job trainers, computer-based programs and classroom work. (courtesy illustration)
The Air Force Materiel Command will offer diagnostic fitness assessments to Airmen starting Jan. 20. As the Air Force continues to review the overall current fitness assessment guidance for Airmen, the AFMC has elected to implement diagnostic testing as a potential part of the policy change. (U.S. Air Force photo by Samuel King Jr.)
The Air Force Materiel Command commander, Gen. Arnold W. Bunch, Jr., along with AFMC command chief, Chief Master Sgt. Stanley Cadell, will host a command-wide virtual town hall Feb. 3, 2020 at 2:30 p.m. ET. The town hall will stream live on the AFMC Facebook page with opportunities for participants from across the command to submit questions to leadership both prior to and during the event for response on topics of interest and concern.
Kevin Stamey, Executive Director, Air Force Sustainment Center, shares his vision regarding Civilian Developmental Education (CDE), Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, Nov. 06, 2019. Air Force leaders designed the CDE program to prepare future leaders with the skills to meet both corporate Air Force and functional leadership requirements by selecting the right person at the right time for the right training and putting that training to work in an appropriate follow-on assignment. (U.S. Air Force video by Ryan Law, Matthew Clouse, and Christopher Decker)
Human fatigue is a significant contributor to Air Force mishaps and off-duty accidents. As we increasingly strive to do more with less, the problem will only worsen without the proper safeguards and attention. (courtesy photo)
Concepts for the 75th birthday theme should consider inclusiveness of multi-domain operations, capture Airmen’s innovation and reflect the Air Force’s heritage over the last 75 years.
A personal account on how a wingman can change your life. (U.S. Air Force photo by Rodney Speed)
ROBINS AIR FORCE BASE, Ga. -- To be an effective leader, you must be an effective communicator. Communication is only 7% spoken word, whereas the remaining 93% of communication relies on body language and tone of voice. (courtesy graphic)

Robins Videos

Robins AFB Mission Video

AFSC Mission Video

Graphical Link to See Something Say Something page

Graphical link to Work at Robins page

Graphical Link to Robins Public Affairs page

Contact Robins Public Affairs: