Built to last
Building 125 is one of the base’s original structures. It was Robins’ first hangar opened and dedicated in 1943 and is the only building on base with Art Deco design elements. Along with Bldgs. 220 and 110, it is one of the most historic buildings on the installation, according to William Head, base historian.
U.S. Air Force photo by Tommie Horton