Claims for damage may be considered

  • Published
Weather-related claims for personal property damage resulting from the storm April 1 may be considered if your property was located on base, or it was located off base, and you were:

- Serving on temporary duty or permanent change of station orders located at your off-base hotel or other authorized location; or

- Serving on TDY or PCS orders driving directly from your last base to your next base.

If you have private insurance that covers your loss, you must first file with your insurance carrier.

The required documents and checklist can be found at

You may also contact the Air Force Claim Service Center at 1-877-754-1212, or DSN 986-8044, or commercial at 937-656-8044. The center's hours of operation are Mondays through Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.