ROBINS AIR FORCE Base, Ga. --
MEMORANDUM FOR ALL ROBINS AFB PERSONNEL
FROM: 78 ABW/CC
SUBJECT: COVID-19 Social Distancing Order
1. It is Department of Defense and Air Force policy that military installations, property, personnel and other individuals working or residing on military installations will be protected under applicable legal authorities against communicable diseases associated with biological warfare or terrorism or other public health emergencies. Due to the continued threat of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and its potential to significantly impact force capabilities and mission readiness, and IAW a 21 Mar 20 Declaration of Public Health Emergency on Robins AFB pursuant to DODI 6200.03, Public Health Emergency Management with the Department of Defense, and AFI 10-2519, Public Health Emergencies and Incidents of Public Health Concern, the following order is in effect.
2. To protect Robins AFB mission capabilities as well as the health and welfare of associated civilian and service members, all individuals present on Robins AFB will practice the Center for Disease Control (CDC) hygiene measures and 6-foot social distancing protocols. Additionally, consistent with Executive Order 03.14.20.01 issued by the Governor of Georgia, individuals will not congregate in groups of ten (10) or more people. This limitation does not apply to members of the same household. Work areas are also excluded from group-size limitations, though Commanders/Directors will establish mitigations and protocols to be followed. Finally, individuals will avoid social visits and non-essential travel (essential travel includes to/from work, grocery, caring for your/a team mate’s medical needs). All should adhere to strict hygiene standards.
3. This order applies to all military, civilian employees, contractors, dependents, retirees, and guests present on Robins AFB, to include all 78th Air Base and mission partner personnel. This order does not limit individuals who are in execution of their official duty or in performance of mission essential tasks and requirements.
4. This order will remain in effect while Robins AFB is in Health Protection Condition (HPCON) Charlie or higher, or until rescinded by 78 ABW/CC.
5. Violations of this order by military personnel may be punished under Article 92 of the Uniform Code of Military Justices (UCMJ). Violators not subject to the UCMJ may be charged with a crime under 42 USC 271 and be subject to a fine up to $1,000 or imprisonment for not more than one year, or both.
6. Please address any questions you have regarding this order through your chain of command.
Col. Brian Moore,
Robins Installation Commander