Don’t miss your opportunity to vote

  • Published
  • Robins Public Affairs

To register and request your absentee ballot, visit to complete a Federal Post Card Application.

FVAP recommends that all military members and their eligible family members away from their voting jurisdiction, as well as U.S. citizens overseas, send in a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) every year to ensure receipt of absentee ballots for all federal elections.  Now is the time to update your mailing address and absentee ballot request information to reflect any changes since the last general election.

To find your state's election website for specific information on candidates, elections, contact information, and links to your local election offices, visit FVAP's contact page (

To register and request your ballots, complete the FPCA using the online assistant (  You may also use the fillable PDF ( or pick up a hardcopy version from your Installation Voter Assistance Office located at your installation’s Airman & Family Readiness Center.