Published March 21, 2012
The focal point for Team Robins individuals and families in relationship to Air Force readiness provides assistance, education and information for planning ahead before a family separation to ensure loved ones are prepared during the absence of the military member. Program managers promote family preparedness through education, publication and participation in readiness support. Families are also provided assistance during extended absences of the military member, emergencies, and natural disasters. For specific programs in your area, contact your local Airman & Family Readiness Center (478)926-1256!
· Pre-Deployment, Deployment, Sustainment and Reunion Issues
· Hearts Apart Events
· Operation Rest Pillowcases (Readiness Emergency Sleeping Tool)
· Video Calls, Video Cameras, and E-Mail Programs
· Airman & Family Readiness Outreach Program
· Phone Home and Morale Call Program